To demonstrate the impact achieved by DYW Borders in their first year of operation and further raise the profile of the programme.
- Multi-channel communications campaign
- Media release and photo issued to local press
- Localised version of media release written to ensure relevance to each newspaper title
- Short video with the DYW team showing their key indicators on cards, overlaid with brief narrative
- Showcasing of DYW Borders event to appeal to regional ITV news programme
- High profile coverage in all local newspaper titles and websites
- Social media coverage that was driven by local media
- Piece on ITV Border
- Exceptional reach and engagement on DYW Borders Facebook Page for the short video
“We have worked with Emily on a number of projects and find her approach professional and appropriate to our needs. We were thrilled with the coverage we achieved with the Year One campaign.” – Andrea Hall, Programme Manager
Find out more about our Public Relations service here.